Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Experience Needed

I am running into the same old story every where I look, experience needed.  I find it to be kinda funny that people are looking to get into a job so they can gain experience but they can't get the job unless they already know how to do it. I am beginning to think that I am going to have make my family and friends start a company so that I can create literature to show companies that I can put a sentence together.
I need to find my niche to focus on as that is the best way to get your foot in the door. I have been in the fitness industry for many years so that would be my warm market. I can focus on those companies that I currently know and start from there.
First I need to make a list of who I will contact.
Second, I need to make a pitch to them.
Third, I need to show them the value of having a writer on hand to reach their customers
Fourth, I need to show others what benefit my services have been to these business owners.
I have much to do so I had better get to it.

Creatively Speaking,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment